Salopian Health and Safety offer a comprehensive range of accredited health and safety training including IOSH courses.
IOSH: Institution of Occupational Safety and Health
As IOSH approved training providers in your area, we deliver insights and practical tools so that individuals and organisations just like yours can create safer and healthier working environments.
What makes us different?
We spend time with each of our clients prior to the courses to fully tailor all IOSH courses to make them bespoke to you.
This includes incorporating your internal company documentation such as your Health & Safety Policy, Accident Forms & Risk Assessment Templates which delegates can relate to.
Download More Course Information Using The Links Below:-
“The IOSH Managing Safely course is designed for team leaders, supervisors and managers of people”
- Managing Safely is designed for managers and supervisors in any sector, and any organisation worldwide.
- They won’t suddenly become safety experts – but they’ll get up-to-speed on the practical actions they need to take, and gain the knowledge and tools to tackle the safety and health issues they’re responsible for.
- Importantly, Managing Safely makes a powerful case for safety and health being an integral part of day-to-day management and business
“Want to know what Working Safely looks like? This short video gives you some highlights from the course”
- Who is working safely for?
- Working Safely is a completely different approach to safety and health training. It’s a high-impact programme designed to be fun and get people fully involved.
- Working Safely is for people at any level, in any sector worldwide, who need a grounding in the essentials of safety and health. It gives everyone at work an understanding of why they must “work safely” and does it in an enjoyable way..
“Interested to see what the IOSH Managing Safely Refresher course is all about? This short video shows you some of its best bits.”
- The Managing Safely Refresher is a practical and engaging one-day course that keeps employees’ Managing Safely training up to date.
- The one-day course is for delegates who have already completed the full Managing Safely course. Delegates get to refresh their knowledge on the key parts of the full Managing Safely course by relating them to a plan-do-check-act safety and health management system, with leadership at the heart of it all’
What Do Our Clients Say About Our IOSH Training Services?
“Salopian Health & Safety were delivering IOSH Managing Safely at Hitchen Foods when I joined the company in 2014. It quickly became clear to me after spending some time with Sarah and getting feedback from the candidates that the course was delivered in an engaging and informative way. The incorporation of company specific materials combined with Sarah’s experienced driven examples and her delivery style mean that all of our candidates benefit massively from attending the course and know how to apply their learnings during their day to day roles. Having people throughout the business who can do this has helped with the improvements we have seen in the H&S culture onsite. I would highly recommend Salopian Health & Safety to anyone looking to implement a high quality training programme.”
Details Of Our Next IOSH Training Courses
FACE TO FACE TRAINING
IOSH Managing Safely
IOSH Managing Safely
£365 plus VAT per person
Industries We Help & Support With Our Training & Consultancy Services
Our Approach To Health & Safety In Your Business
All of our trainers are Chartered Consultants who have over 30 years experience of working within industry. This enables them to provide practical examples from the real world which brings the courses to life and delegates can easily relate to.