Here’s a quick way to bookmark & save all the latest Government and World Health Organisation Guides regarding COVID-19.
Working Safely During COVID-19 Guides:
- In other people’s homes
- In construction & other outdoor work
- In or from a vehicle
- In shops and branches
- In offices and contact centres
- In factories, plants & warehouses
- In restaurants offering takeaway or delivery
- In laboratories & research facilities
- In Schools
- In Close Contact Services – including hairdressers, barbers, beauticians, tattooists, sports and massage therapists, dress fitters, tailors and fashion designers.
- In Hotels & Other Guest Accommodation
- In Restaurants, Pubs, Bars & Takeaway Services
- In guest accommodation, indoor and outdoor attractions, and business events and consumer shows.
- Working or volunteering in Heritage locations
All businesses are required to display this sign to show they are COVID-19 secure and have followed guidance. https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/staying-covid-19-secure-in-2020-notice
How to correctly wear a facemask (note facemasks have not been recommended by Government but face coverings have in enclosed spaces (as of 11.05.20) and on public transport (as of 15.06.20). Facemasks can be used by employees if they are required due to normal work activities i.e. dust, fumes etc.
Facemasks – how to wear them correctly
How to wear & make a face covering
Guidance Covid 19 Cleaning in Non-Healthcare Settings -PHE
RIDDOR Regulations – requirement to report COVID-19 – biological agent if you suspect someone has been exposed to or contracted COVID-19 on your site/via your activities.
NHS 111 Online System if you have COVID-19 symptoms
Should you like to discuss your responsibilities, please just get in touch.
Sarah Mellor CMIOSH MIIRSM
Salopian Health & Safety Limited
T: 01630 657084